The User Manager can log in to Outsystems Users app and follow the steps below:
- Create a User Group.
- Create an Outsystems User Account and add it to the newly created User Group.
- Share this User Group name with the Project owner.
- Share the OutSystems Username and password with the Data Analyst who is consuming the service links.
- For more information about how to manage End User accounts with OutSystems, refer to this link.
The Project Owner can then:
- Login to Builder, go to the Project → Security tab, select Basic Auth → Select the newly created user group.
- As a result, only the OutSystems User Accounts that are part of that User Group can invoke the Service links.
- Publish the Project.
- Share the Test or Production service links with the Data Analyst.
The Data Analyst consuming the service links can use the OutSystems username and password to invoke the service.